[Talk-GB] Local Authority rights of way information

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:39:26 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

As you probably know, local authorities must keep available an up-to-date
copy of rights of way for inspection. Can this information then be
incorporated into OSM, having been witnessed, or is it a case of public but
copyrighted? I'm currently nursing a complaint about a rural right of way
blockage (without a stopping-up order) in my area and have had the need to
get very familiar with my local footpaths...

Regards,
*Paul*