[Talk-GB] Local Authority rights of way information

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Wed Dec 21 11:17:17 UTC 2016

Row maps is definitely not based on OGL data. It includes E Yorks and Hull data that both councils have explicitly refused to release as OGL.

I have asked Barry for his sources and there has been a stoney silence. If anyone has used rowmaps as a source for OSM edits I would revert that edit.

Chris Hill
(User chillly)