[Talk-GB] Quarterly task

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:49:08 UTC 2016

It's not just Notes but the fixme tag too. And yes, this will be skewed to
areas with fewer active mappers. This is partly the point of the project -
to help improve lesser mapped areas and to encourage us to spread the word
about OSM! The aim for me has always been "at least one mapper in every
town".

We need to pick something for the Q1 Winter months and in my view it's this
quarter where remote mapping best fits. Many fixme tags can be improved
using all the new remote resources we now have access to.

Rob

P.s. sorry for new thread - I only read the messages via the archive.