[Talk-GB] UK website

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sat Dec 31 14:03:28 UTC 2016

Yes. openstreetmap.org.uk would be a good canonical url, and appropriate in my opinion, that OSMF would own the domain but point it at an someone's server. Is firefishy the man to organise this?
Note: if that is the canonical url, this would mean that Dennis should be looking into *redirecting* osmuk.org (a different technical process. probably easier). We don't want two different functioning domains for the website
Harry

  On Sat, 31 Dec, 2016 at 13:39, Shaun McDonald<shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:   The openstreetmap.co.uk and openstreetmap.org.uk domains could be an option, currently in OSMF ownership, as listed on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Domain_names
Shaun