[Talk-GB] OSM & Wikidata, down under in Australia & Indonesia

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Tue Feb 2 16:39:27 UTC 2016

[cross-posted]

I'll be waving the Mappa Mercia flag and giving another talk about OSM
& Wikidata soon - in Jakarta, Indonesia!

It's part of a speaking tour of Australia and Indonesia:

   https://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Wikidata_Tour_Down_Under

   http://wikimedia.or.id/wiki/Wikidata_and_Pywikibot_Training

mostly talking about Wikidata (I'll mention OSM in all my talks, but
the Jakarta talk is specifically on that topic).

Most of the talks are open to the public, and there are also social
meetups, so please notify any OSM, Wikimedian, GLAM or Open Data
contacts you have in those countries.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing