[Talk-GB] Changeset #36985172 revert request - Deal area, Kent

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 4 16:51:48 UTC 2016

Hi Andy,

He has responded to the changeset comment. I responded again with a
suggestion for him to join this mailing list... It is obviously a case
of a mistake rather than malicious intent, but the changeset I
originally flagged up has obliterated an entire village from the map,
along with many miles of coastal features, so he is going to need help
to sort this out.

I'm afraid I am not able to do this revert myself - I can undo an
individual change using Potlatch1 but I don't use JOSM and wouldn't know
where to start.

Colin