[Talk-GB] Additional Tagging Suggestions for Schools

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Fri Feb 12 09:51:57 UTC 2016

+1 for school=shared_site, or perhaps (to keep it within the amenity tag) amenity=campus or something like that. I’m not fussy about the actual tag value.

As a side issue, does your tool currently ignore disused:amenity=* tags? If not, can it please. Thanks.

Regards,
Stuart

Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia