[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Jan 2 14:55:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 01/02/2016 03:41 PM, Rob Nickerson wrote:
> * The data is very rich - do we want to start tagging establishment
> type, sixth form, etc? And if so, how?

I would suggest to stick to such data that can conceivably be verified
by passing mapper (by looking at signage etc).

Anything that would require entering the school during its opening hours
and asking questions (or looking up stuff on the school's web site) is
IMHO too likely to suffer from bitrot, and I'd rather place a
Wiki{pedia,data} link and collect details there.

Bye
Frederik