[Talk-GB] OSM group - Legal structures

rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:02:48 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for offering to help out as part of the initial working group for
the OpenStreetMap UK group.

(Also sent to: talk-gb)

Following our conference call there are a number of actions. This email
covers one (structures) and will be followed by emails on Objectives and
Constitution/Articles of Association from Brian and SK53 respectively.

So... Structures. This requires quite a bit of reading but it is important
we get it right so it would be great if you could take a look. I've started
to collate some information but require your feedback/comments.

Feel free to edit directly or send comments to me/talk-gb and I will
incorporate them. In google docs as experience shows that as soon as you
move away from WYSIWYG editing with no log in required you loose people!
Link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WFqGxqLreqWzj6L2j6mBnwOOhc3RHKqOT0LmvQQbtuY/edit?usp=sharing

The two that look most interesting to me are two new ones - CIC and CIO.

We are hoping to hold another conference call in late January so if you
have time to read before then this will help us during the call (we aim to
make a decision during the call).

Best regards,
Rob