[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 3 19:04:16 UTC 2016

Great idea Robert!

Any idea why it is not matching Gravesend Grammar School (at DA12 2PR)
which is in OSM with amenity=school on way
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/142625579 ? I have noticed several
other schools in Gravesend and surroundings which as far as I can see
are in OSM and not being picked up by your scan.

//colin