[Talk-GB] Quarterly project - Progress tracker

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 22:14:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As mentioned by Brain there is a basic progress tracker for the school
project on sheet 2 of the following:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G9KXfp4Ho3fVROO9MxotcYTydl9CEXB_fi5ko2pM5Kc/edit#gid=1336142515

This makes use of the TagInfo to Google Sheets script that Adam Hoyle
kindly wrote for the last project :-)

As we are finding there are many cases of nodes within polygons. Fixing
these will result in a decrease in the numbers in my tracker. If you have
any ideas of how to better measure progress do share. One simple idea would
just be to re-run Fred's/Jerry's analysis at the end of the 3 months.

*Rob*