[Talk-GB] "UKOSM" Aims draft 2

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:25:11 UTC 2016

Hi  everyone

Thanks to those who commented on Draft 1  in a previous  thread.

I've  redrafted to:

1.To increase the size, skills, toolsets and cohesion of the OpenStreetMap
community in the UK.

2.To promote and facilitate the use of OpenStreetMap data by organisations
in the UK.

3.To promote and facilitate the release by organisations in the UK of
OpenData  that is suitable for use in OpenStreetMap.

Activities and services to achieve these aims can go in separately in the
remainder of the document subsequently, as can how we define the UK to
include territories such as Channel Is, IoM etc.

Look forward to your comments and draft 3!

BTW next concall scheduled for Wed Jan 27 at 8pm - same no and passcode.
I'll issue these again nearer the date as a reminder

Regards

Brian