[Talk-GB] "UKOSM" Aims draft 2

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:40:10 UTC 2016

H iDudley

If we increase the number of mappers we should autimatically increase the
amount of data. Also if we facilitate the release of OpenData that should
do likewise.  Improving the quality of the data : toolsets and cohesion?

Don't want to make this too wordy: I thought about putting in something
specifically about improving quality but I think that comes about as a
consequence of more mappers, better co-ordinated mappers and more skilled
mappers.

Regards

Brian