[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:48:42 UTC 2016

If no-one objects to ref:edubase can someone add it to the wiki?  We should
probably also add some other  stuff that's come up just in case there are
folk who are not on this mailing list who want to discover what the
consensus is in the UK for mapping schools.

Also I'm finding that frequently I'm adding  names to pre-existing school
polygons. Could Rob's progress tool also count schools with names?

Currently taginfo reports of 27149 schools only 20818 have names ( 76.68%)

Regards

Brian