[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Fri Jan 8 08:19:53 UTC 2016

OK, I’ve now added the ref:edubase tag to the half dozen or so schools in Southend that I have edited so far. As some of these are mis-matched in Rob W’s table (for understandable reasons, and the table is an excellent resource, don’t get me wrong!), hopefully it won’t take Rob too long to update it to match on the edubase tags in the first instance.

Regards,
Stuart