[Talk-GB] 2016 first quarterly project:Schools

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:24:51 UTC 2016

> I've updated the wiki with both, and see that they get added to
> Wikidata, Anyone know the equivalent for Northern Ireland?

Is there an easy way to find a wikidata reference (if there is one) if you have the DfE URN (the ref:edubase value)?

I've not been adding wikidata tags so far as I don't know how to find the value without a lot of searching.

And if there is an easy way, do we really need both ref:edubase and wikidata tags on the same object?

Thanks

Ed