[Talk-GB] Assistance fixing wonky bits of London?

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Wed Jan 13 13:32:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’ve come across some errors in London, but I’m not too sure about how to fix them short of deleting them.

Node 469785651 is a bus stop (http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/469785651<http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4697856515>) as indeed is its partner stop, node 469785652. However, rather than having the correct bus stop name it is called Epsom Station and has a relation which appears to define it as a platform of Epsom station. That is clearly wrong.

However, does this mean that something that should have been in Epsom has been moved? I don’t really understand relations fully yet, and I’m unwilling to just dive in and break something if the fix is to do something better or different.

Also, what is the relationship between name=* and naptan:CommonName=*? The latter I understand, but shouldn’t the two be the same?

Thanks
Stuart

Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia