[Talk-GB] Footpath Mapping Consall Forge, Staffs

Jerry Clough (SK53) (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Fri Jan 15 13:38:36 UTC 2016

Hi there,

Jerry Clough (SK53) (SK53.osm at gmail.com) invites you to participate in
the Doodle poll "Footpath Mapping Consall Forge, Staffs."

This was an alternative I rejected for the New Year meet-up, but as I
have already done a fair bit of research; and, by all accounts, the
pub is worth visiting, I thought it might be worth visiting the area
in March.

  Same basic format, two footpath mapping sessions with a
pub lunch in between.

  See earlier emails about details of
footpaths etc. I'll add a little more detail in a follow up post in
this thread.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/5nh8e69x6uap3r8w?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Jerry Clough (SK53)
to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

You have received this e-mail because "Jerry Clough (SK53)" has
invited you to participate in the Doodle poll "Footpath Mapping
Consall Forge, Staffs."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Z├╝rich