[Talk-GB] Administrative boundaries: polygons or polylines?

Bob Hawkins bobhawkins at waitrose.com
Sun Jan 17 18:12:49 UTC 2016

Colin
I thank you for your prompt reply.
I have been investigating further in the meantime to try to establish what makes a difference.  I wondered if it lay with “type=boundary” or its absence but my relations I have checked all have type=boundary.  I wonder if you have time to look at South Oxfordshire around Henley-on-Thames, say.  Bix and Assendon civil parish shows as a polygon; adjacent Nettlebed, Highmoor and Rotherfield Greys do not, yet have type=boundary in their relations.  Your experience with administrative boundaries in OSM might make it easier to spot the issue.

---