[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project : Schools - Multiple Schools on one site

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:18:55 UTC 2016

I've no idea if it does but it sure feels like Northwich Hartford Campus takes the biscuit with respect to shared resource. 6 schools plus the college http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/53.2475/-2.5302. I have some cleaning up and more work to do on it which I'm leaving until I've done a ground survey.

My feeling is that where the whole area is owned by the local authority then it's appropriate to mark the whole area as one entity as amenity=school and then place the individual school info on the relevant school building.

Cheers
Andy