[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project : Schools - New edit tracker tool

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:10:17 UTC 2016

Hi Harry,

This is fantastic; loving it! @Lester: It counts based on the
amenity=school tag so your edits without the #tag are included here.

Good shout on the user rankings comment. The quarterly projects are a bit
of fun designed to inspire a few edits in the spare time, or if you're not
sure what to do in OSM. Not intended to herd anyone in to mass manual
edits. You may see me using stats/edit counts but this is as a way in to
new groups (e.g. our tweet to Fife Council about KY postcode "leading the
way") not to provoke competition*. Every day I am amazed by how many people
are contributing and every single edit is appreciated.

Thanks and happy mapping,
*Rob*

* Although if individuals want to compete amongst themselves then I've no
issue with this :-)