[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project : Schools - New edit tracker tool

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Mon Jan 18 13:13:29 UTC 2016

On 18/01/2016 13:00, Lester Caine wrote:
> On 17/01/16 20:35, Harry Wood wrote:
>> I made a new tracker tool for this school mapping project:
>>
>> http://harrywood.dev.openstreetmap.org/diffreader/schools
> Can I make an appeal for those adding the edubase reference and checking
> the address details with http://www.education.gov.uk/edubase/ can you
> add the website to the school so we have all the contact details for
> later developments. Since it's on the same page as the primary details
> it's just a couple more clicks to copy.

I've notice a couple in my area with slightly incorrect addresses. (I
find it irritating that businesses appear obsessed with changing them,
especially sub pages). Either use a validator, such as Keep Right to
check after adding them all or if you have the time, do a web search to
ensure the current URL.

Dave F.

---