[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project : Schools - New edit tracker tool

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 23:57:24 UTC 2016

yes I had in mind to do that. So here we go. Belgium filtered edit tracker:
http://harrywood.dev.openstreetmap.org/diffreader/schools/?filter=belgium

Unfortunately Belgium has a messier bounding box ( lon>2.516 AND lon<6.449 AND lat>49.482 AND lat<51.516 ) It includes some bits of France and most of Luxembourg, but I'm sure they're used to it.

Harry