[Talk-GB] OSMSchools - Tagging question Outdoor Education Centre

alasdair at dunakin.me.uk alasdair at dunakin.me.uk
Wed Jan 20 23:17:47 UTC 2016

Hi again,

thanks for the responses to my last question.

I'm now trying to correct the tagging for an Outdoor Education Centre.
It has been tagged (understandably in my point of view) as
amenity=school but obviously isn't a school. So the question is, what
should it be tagged as? I've looked through the wiki and can't see
anything relevant but I'm aware that the knowledge in this group
sometimes surpasses that of the wiki.

The centre in question is Lagganlia http://www.lagganlia.com/ near
Aviemore in the Highlands which is owned by City of Edinburgh. I fondly
remember going there 3 or 4 times for Geography field trips and school
skiing weeks 20 years ago.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Al.