[Talk-GB] Admin Boundaries in Northern Ireland

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:36:08 UTC 2016

Looks like there is some open data available including 2012 districts (I
think these are the 'super councils' referred to):
http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/index/information-and-services/property-and-housing/your-neighbourhood-roads-and-streets/ordnance-survey-of-northern-ireland/product-range/digital-products/large-scale-vector-boundary-data.htm

Steve