[Talk-GB] OSM with Wikidata: 27,232 matches found in England

Colin Spiller colin at thespillers.org.uk
Wed Jan 27 14:46:07 UTC 2016

Edward

This looks good but doesn't seem to work well for Yorkshire and the
Humber. West Yorkshire doesn't seem to be available at all, and when I
select Schools (or anything else) i just get
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the
application.

Is there a problem or have I (as usual) done something wrong?

Thanks
Colin in West Yorkshire

--
Colin Spiller