[Talk-GB] UK war office maps of Africa digitised

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Sat Jan 30 16:20:26 UTC 2016

Jez,

These are all OGL licenced and on Wikimedia Commons:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:War_Office_Archive_%E2%80%93_British_East_Africa

They were uploaded by Nora McGregor, Digital Curator, British Library (
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ndalyrose) so are fine to use, I
believe.

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK