[Talk-GB] User defamation

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:27:15 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

Use pmailkeey has taken to provocatively commenting on all his changesets
throughout the UK, regardless of whether I've edited or not:
Improving map or correcting deliberate damage by brianboru

I have a low opinion of this mapper, and have had several conversations
with him all of which have been fruitless and thoroughly antisocial on his
part - to the extent I have concuded it's not worth having conversations
with him - he's intent on doing his own thing regardless -  I just waste
hours correcting his work.

Can whoever has the authority to do something about this  sort him out

He edits randomly all over the UK - you might want to check his edits -
some are OK but many are not.

Regards

Brian