[Talk-GB] OSM UK chapter

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:13:24 UTC 2016

>At our first meeting, which really needs to be in a couple months from
incorporation, there will be a mass resignation and proper elections.

For those who hadn't realised, the "mass resignation" is a requirement of
the AoA to ensure we have fair elections at that first meeting. It's not a
sign that we have lost interest in this. Far from it, I'm more convinced
that this (setting up an organisation) is the right thing to do in order to
help build a larger community of mappers than ever before!

Best regards,
Rob