[Talk-GB] Next Quarterly Project

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:45:58 UTC 2016

This resource from DEFRA
<https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/structure-of-the-agricultural-industry-in-england-and-the-uk-at-june>shows
102,836 "holdings" in 2013. The Excel spreadsheet lists them by local
authority. I haven't checked to see if it's OGL. If it is, is anybody up
for modifying Robert Whittaker's postcode progress tool  to show progress
by LA (obviously it will just be a colour code of % progress as we don't
have addresses with postcodes)

Regards

Brian