[Talk-GB] MapRoulette challenge for schools

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 21:58:56 UTC 2016

I've updated the UK Quarterly Project page to include a link to the
MapRoulette task.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Quarterly_Projects

If you've never tried this before it is well worth a go. The process is
straightforward enough and it is focussing on our less well mapped areas so
you'll be making a big difference to these postcode regions.

*Rob*
p.s. Getting close to 3000 ways being mapped since January (once you
account for duplication and other data quality issues I'm sure we're well
over this figure.