[Talk-GB] UK Chapter next concall

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:09:12 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

Let's go for Thurday 17March at 8pm. Same details as before- I'll post a
reminder of phone number and entry code the day before

Agenda:

1.Articles of Association- this should take the bulk of the meeting- Jerry
and I will have a draft ready for you a couple of days beforehand. Most of
the content fulfils legal requirements and is non-contentious- we'll
concentrate on fewer sections where we can hone it to our requirements
2.Membership -  discuss the email contents circulated previously
2.1Initial membership list and directors names for legal incorporation
3.Objectives - agree the draft already circulated
4.Name - agree OpenStreetMap UK? unless anyone is stongly opposed
5. Finger in the air deadline for legal  incorporation- end of June?

If we can all discuss online beforehand then we  might arrive at a
consensus and  achieve more at the concall

Regards

brian