[Talk-GB] OSM with Wikidata: now covers UK and Ireland

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 10 22:21:17 UTC 2016

Hi Edward,

I took a look at the result pages and I noticed a small, but pervasive
typo. All the listings of a category per county are actually titled per
countRy on all the pages. For example on the Greater London page
http://edwardbetts.com/osm-wikidata/gb-ie/region/Greater_London you see
under the "categories" heading "Airports by country" instead of
"Airports by county". From the content it is clear that you mean county.

Only one letter, but a huge difference in meaning...

Thanks

Colin