[Talk-GB] Pubs as areas: should be map the property or the building?

John Aldridge jpsa at cantab.net
Mon Mar 14 13:30:28 UTC 2016

On 14-Mar-16 10:43, Stuart Reynolds wrote:
> The one pub that I plotted, I added when I was doing a couple of nearby
> schools and noticed that it was missing. I used exactly the same
> principle as for the schools - an outer “amenity=pub”  polygon and an
> inner “building=pub” for the actual building.

Sounds good to me... similarly for restaurants which have their own 
car-park and perhaps outdoor seating area?


More information about the Talk-GB mailing list