[Talk-GB] Current Draft of OSM-UK Articles of Association

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:43:08 UTC 2016

Dear All,

In order to provide everyone a chance to read the draft AoA before
Thursday's conference call, here is a link to the *current version *on
Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NbHiUcQjz0SHKlt6BzGp2z_Lo1YH1RmdEZ2kMkpNI04/edit?usp=sharing
.

The link should allow comments, so corrections to typos, paragraph
numbering should be added directly on the document.

I'll produce some guidance notes before the call as to the intention of
specific parts of the AoA. However for now. Articles 2-6, 8, 9 , 23, 26,
27, 28 & 50 + the definitions are the parts worth checking over: much of
the rest is fairly standard boilerplate.

I'm still trying to get my head around providing alternatives for various
membership scenarios (specifically allowing organisations as ordinary
members or not), So please bear in mind that the first three articles under
Members are subject to change.

My earlier notes
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhcc87s9ee31md5/OSMUK_Governing_Papers.pdf?dl=0>
are still relevant: and I may well not have covered everything I intended
as working with the detailed text is very much "missing the wood for the
trees". Also working things in from the model articles is rather
reminiscent of creating spaghetti code.

Regards,

Jerry