[Talk-GB] Definitive map edits

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 16 01:31:24 UTC 2016

If you check the source tag he attempted to put the source as this:
http://map.n-somerset.gov.uk/publicrightsofway.html

Some believe this cannot be used in OSM as it's been overlaid on OS
background map. I'm not convinced, but the point is moot as it is freely
available in isolation & in various electronic formats as stated in

However they're not that accurate & should really only be used as a
guide for on the ground surveying & confirmation of their designation.

I couldn't see a changeset comment. Have you contacted him?

Dave F.