[Talk-GB] UK Chapter: Who will be the "we"?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 21 00:40:22 UTC 2016

Hi all

OK, this a genuine, non rhetorical, non cynical question.

I've loosely been following the discussions of setting up a UK:chapter
of OSM.

After you've decided upon the process you all want to take & when you've
started writing documents & sending emails out to the wider world, who
will be the "we", as in "we feel OSM is doing this incorrectly/correctly?

Who are the OSM contributors you believe you will represent?

Thanks
Dave F.

---