[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] [OSM-talk-ie] Registration is Now Open for State of the Map!

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:32:52 UTC 2016

Hi Mark

No need to very bored in Redditch. There's a shedload of mapping to do in
Redditch. What are you currently mapping? We may be able to give some
remote assistance with armchair mapping and/or problem solving. Have you
tried using photos with Mapillary?  It's great for capturing lots of detail

Regards

Brian