[Talk-GB] Quarterly project - taginfo tracker

Greg gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 10:14:08 UTC 2016

It looks like the FSA or local authority has changed the FHRS IDs for a large number of establishments since they were inputted into OSM. For example Dyce Academy:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/237994869 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/237994869>
OSM fhrs:id: 100005

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/592901/DYCE-ACADEMY-(GDS)-Dyce <http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/592901/DYCE-ACADEMY-(GDS)-Dyce>
Latest FHRS ID: 592901