[Talk-GB] Quarterly project - taginfo tracker

Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:38:22 UTC 2016

On 2 October 2016 at 15:38, Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Which tags would you like me to set up a tag-info script for? We can then
> track these throughout the quarter.

Off the top of my head, I'd have thought it would be good to know
about number of instances of fhrs:id=* and addr:postcode=*, and
numbers of eating type places (perhaps just one count for all
amenity=cafe|restaurant|fast_food|pub|bar). Maybe also the
number/proportion of such places that have a name tag. Possibly you
could do other measures postcode progress, such as number of unique
correctly-formatted postcodes in addr:postcode tags and/or number of
postcode sectors ("AB12 X..") with at least one addr:postcode tagged.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker