[Talk-GB] Autumn Quarterly Project

Greg gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 16:50:13 UTC 2016

Hi Neil,

I've added a couple of feature requests for you here:
https://github.com/gregrs-uk/python-fhrs-osm/issues

If anyone else would like to suggest features or report bugs, please do
visit the link above. I don't have time at the moment to improve the
code much, but it would be good to have suggestions in one place in case
I get some time (possible in late October / early November).

Thanks,
Greg