[Talk-GB] Autumn Quarterly Project

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:26:54 UTC 2016

OK I've had a go at one area, by clicking points in Greg's tool and
matching metadata from the previous schools project (i.e. the FHRS and
the Edubase data at least agree with each other! And here we end up
connecting their DB IDs with one another).

It's useful to click on items in Greg's tool and use the option to
download the suggested tags into josm. Would be nice to be able to do
that in bulk, as long as we promise we're manually validating the
result, of course...

Dan

P.S. my changeset http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/42786508