[Talk-GB] access:psv

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Thu Oct 13 16:12:21 UTC 2016

Greetings all!

In Nottingham in particular there are a number of roads marked with access:psv tags. This is unusual, in that I would normally expect to see simply psv=* on these roads - and more importantly (to me) so would my contractor who is importing the data. I’ve checked the wiki for “access” and it seems to agree with the contractor that psv=* is the preferred tagging scheme.

There are only 275 instances of access:psv worldwide, and I propose to change those (manually) in the areas that I am concerned about in the UK. This is just to let you know, in case anyone has any violent objections or wonders what I am up to.

Regards,
Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia