[Talk-GB] access:psv

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Thu Oct 13 17:51:53 UTC 2016

Stuart, You explained your idea (thanks for emailing first) and you
added 'in case anyone has any violent objections'. I voiced my
objection. I'm not in charge nor am I the OSM Police, you should proceed
as you see fit and so will I.

I have written about this process more than once in the past, for
example
http://chris-osm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/homogenised-data-no-thanks.html

Cheers, Chris (chillly)