[Talk-GB] access:psv

Stuart Reynolds stuart at travelinesoutheast.org.uk
Fri Oct 14 14:49:42 UTC 2016

>> AFAIK all access:psv=yes have been added by one person

Not entirely. At least one was added at Castleton Bus Station by a certain user SK53 ;) (http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/40426231).

But to the more substantive question, no - I had picked two at random, found them both to be edited by different people, and decided at that point to await any decision from this discussion before approaching individual users as I didn’t know how many there were. But if, as you say, kevjs1982 is responsible for the majority then I will approach him.

Regards,
Stuart Reynolds
for traveline south east & anglia