[Talk-GB] Quarterly project - taginfo tracker

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:22:57 UTC 2016

Thanks for providing this tool, Greg. I've found it very useful so far
for adding address information based on the possible matches identified
on the second map, where most of the dots have a link both to OSM and to
the FHRS entry.

However, I've now reached the stage where I need to look more at the
upper map, where there seem to be fewer clickable links. If you could
provide links to OSM for every dot on the map, that would be helpful.
(If you're showing them on your map, you must have derived a long/lat
which you could link to.)

Hoping that this is not an unreasonable request - and apologies if it is.

Regards,
Steve

On 11/10/2016 07:37, Greg wrote:
> These district statistics CSV files will now be copied each day to
> http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs-stats/, so there will be a
> file per day in case anyone would like to track progress.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
>

>> On 9 Oct 2016, at 21:00, Greg <gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
>> <mailto:gregrs at fastmail.co.uk>> wrote:
>>
>> The python-fhrs-osm tool will now create a CSV file containing
>> statistics for each district each day, which should allow detailed
>> tracking. It will be located at
>> http://gregrs.dev.openstreetmap.org/fhrs/stats-yyyy-mm-dd.csv once
>> the tool runs this evening.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Greg
>>

>>> On 4 Oct 2016, at 17:58, Greg <gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
>>> <mailto:gregrs at fastmail.co.uk>> wrote:
>>>
>>> In case it's useful for tracking, you can get the full list of tags used
>>> by my comparison tool at the link below. The tool downloads nodes/ways
>>> with those tags and any nodes/ways with an fhrs:id tag set.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/gregrs-uk/python-fhrs-osm/blob/master/filter-osm.sh#L5-L13
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Greg

---