[Talk-GB] Tools for using Food Hygiene data e.g. quickly adding addresses/postcodes

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 2 22:40:21 UTC 2016

fhrs:id is all I'm adding. It provides the required link into the fhrs
database to retrieve all the other info on a specific establishment.

I certainly wouldn't add the ephemeral fhrs:rating.
I think the authority tag falls into the same camp as 'is_in'. It's
superfluous if the administration is mapped as a boundary, which I'm
pretty sure is the case for all the UK.

Cheers
Dave F.