[Talk-GB] Tools for using Food Hygiene data e.g. quickly adding addresses/postcodes

Greg gregrs at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Sep 4 17:16:40 UTC 2016

I don’t usually bother with fhrs:authority or rating for the reasons Dave F has already suggested.

The FHRS data is often a good source for address and postcode data though, which was the reason for me writing the tool. It should hopefully provide a quicker way of getting this into JOSM.

Thanks,
Greg.

P.S. I’m not on Twitter but I believe someone tweeted @drsiant about my code. She probably won’t have seen the latest link for the entire of GB though so feel free to share it!