[Talk-GB] Summer quarterly project

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:25:17 UTC 2016

Paul commented on John's suggestion:

> Speed limits would be a good one, although impossible to armchair-map unless you know
> something I don't. Also, would it stem the tide of useless speed limit notes from Navmii GPS users?

I can't guarantee it would stem the tide of Navmii speed limit notes, but I added lots of speed limits locally when Skobbler were creating MapDust notes and it seemed to stem that tide.

I like Robert's fhrs suggestion - I keep meaning to cross check what is and isn't mapped against the fhrs list but haven’t got around to it. Making it a project might spur me to do so.

Ed