[Talk-GB] Users tagging Farmyard as place=farm (Was Summer quarterly project)

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:36:21 UTC 2016

I noticed via overpass-turbo there's quite a lot of place=farm to the
north of Dundee, which seem to have all been added by the same person.
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/inl

Many of them have the place=farm node on top of an unnamed farmyard way,
for example: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3922104085 - surely the
name should just be added to the farmyard?